1. Many people don’t know that if you have a broken lease or eviction you can still rent and apartment
2. There are many apartments in Dallas / Ft Worth, Houston, Austin, and San Antonio area willing to except you if you have a broken lease or eviction depending on how long ago.
3. Most apartments prefer a broken lease or eviction to be over one year. If over one year a renter should not have a problem finding a place to live. If under one year you can still be helped, but be prepared for extra requirements.
4. If you have multiple rental debts on your credit for instance two broken leases or two evictions that is when it gets to be very difficult. Most apartments is willing to work with one but not two. There are some apartments still willing to except you but your choices will be limited.
5. Be prepared to pay a higher deposit because the apartment complex is taken a chance on you and you must pay for your pass discretion.