Location, Location Location! Irving / Las Colinas is centrally located in the heart of Dallas / Ft Worth metroplex.
- You can almost drive anywhere in the city in about thirty minutes and a ten minute drive to DFW Airport.
- Apartment prices can range from $525 if you choose to live in North or South Irving all the pay up to $1000 in Las Colinas for a one bedroom one bath.
- There are plenty of apartment complexes to choose from.
- There are lots of jobs in Irving ranging from industrial to top companies such as AT&T, Citi, and Zales just to name a few.
- Las Colinas has many restaurants, great entertainment, workout facilities and several more wonderful things to offer. When choosing where to live consider Las Colinas / Irving and let Taylor Apartment Locator help find your next apartment.
Here is a list of restaurants listed in D Magazine – link lists in alphabetical order
See sample listings-
- Ali Baba Mediterranean Grill
A no-nonsense atmosphere and delicious Middle Eastern fare. You won’t find better tabbouleh or falafel. …
5910 N. MacArthur Blvd., Ste. 121
Style : Middle Eastern
- Andalous Mediterranean
Gourmet Mediterranean done cafeteria style, find a wide selection of vegetarian options, meaty kabobs, …
6450 North MacArthur Boulevard
- Angelo’s Spaghetti & Pizza House
Angelo’s classic spaghetti has been part of the Irving community since 1966 and comes with your choice …
1330 W. Pioneer Dr.
Style : Italian
- Big State Drug Pharmacy and Grill
On Thursdays at this cozy spot in old downtown Irving, chef Leland Hallett stirs up a big pot of his …
100 E. Irving Blvd. Casual
- The Blue Fish
The first Blue Fish to break the surface in town still draws a fairly large crowd. Daily specials are …
925 W. John Carpenter Fwy., Ste. 100
- Cadillac Ranch Restaurant
857 W. John W. Carpenter Fwy.
Style: New American
- Cafe on the Green
The wine program here gets all the press. Master sommelier James Tidwell is an affable fellow with a …
4150 N. MacArthur Blvd. New American
- Captain Nemo’s
Order the traditional sub with cotto and genoa salami, ham, and provolone cheese if you like tasty sandwiches. …
1426 N. Irving Heights Dr.
Style: Sandwich Shops
- Cavalli Pizza
Certified by the Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana, the pizza makers here use ingredients imported …
3601 Regent Blvd.
- Chaat Cafe
This imaginative and authentic fast-food Indian concept includes tandoori wraps, one of the best ideas …
6550 N. MacArthur Blvd., Ste. 100
The Classic Cafe Irving-Las Colinas
504 N. Oak St.
Style: New American
- Cool River Cafe
Don’t let the “cafe” fool you; this place is huge. The bar and pool room is hopping with the taught and …
1045 Hidden Ridge Rd.
A recent cropping of taquerias nearby hasn’t dampened the loyalty to this eatery’s warm salsa, fresh …
508 N. O’Connor Rd.
Style: Taco Joints, Tex-Mex
The brisket is tender, the sausage is firm, and the baked-potato casserole is heavenly. Multiple locations. …
Delivery Irving-Las Colinas
5330 N. MacArthur Blvd.